Thank you for considering GRIMM…
GRIMM is seeking a Proposal Writer to support the end-to-end proposal-writing process. The Proposal Writer will work cross-functionally across all lines of business to identify requirements, develop a solid understanding of GRIMM’s programs and technical offerings, and incorporate strategic themes into delivery of a compelling and compliant RFP response.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide end-to-end writing support for assigned proposals in response to solicitations to ensure delivery of a well-written, compelling, and compliant response
- Ensures incorporation of strategic themes as well as compliance with proposal requirements and RFP requirements
- Utilizes proposal database and previous bids to research content for compliant proposal responses
- Meets with Bids & Proposals team, Business Development, Capture, and Operations staff to review RFP and determine requirements to develop compliant, customized proposals
- Interviews identified subject matter experts to get accurate information for inclusion in proposals based on requirements and platform
- May conduct technical edits of volumes to ensure compliance and “one voice”
- Ensures proposals are archived in the Content Management System
- Contributes to the development and continuous improvement of the proposal team regarding processes, tools, and templates
- Develops a solid understanding of programs and technical offerings
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s in Communications, English, Journalism, or equivalent work experience
- Ability to write and edit in clear, concise, and compelling language
- Ability to interview and work with subject matter experts to acquire knowledge of subject matter
- Ability to develop graphic concepts to illustrate and clarify subject matter
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently across multiple functions within the company
- Ability to work closely with multi-functional teams to develop a customer-specific proposal strategy
- Strong organizational, time-management, analytical, and problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, matrix environment
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneDrive and SharePoint, as well as the Adobe Suite
- Ability to adapt to new, technology-drive tools (e.g., database, online procurement systems)
GRIMM researches and develops the art of the possible in cybersecurity. This includes sensors, tools, analytics, frameworks, modeling and simulation, automated testing, and intelligence; all in support of business security and computing confidence. Our practice builds on extensive experience in cyber mission support for national defense, as well as commercial security at the highest levels. Our engineers and subject matter experts developed their skills from real-world engagements.
GRIMM promotes a Drug-Free Workplace, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and is an Affirmative Action Employer. We participate in E-Verify.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.