We are seeking a part-time writer for our team to work directly with our team as the company provides emerging products to regional and national grocery stores. The company moves fast, therefore, the ideal candidate is one who can pivot quickly and self-prioritize tasks efficiently. This person should also be a positive, team player who wants to grow with the company. This position may grow into a full time role.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience at a fast-growing company with a rapidly increasing customer base and strong revenue growth, and to learn about different topics within CPG and retail. Beyond working with a positive and supportive team, you will also be able be a part of a team that is positively impacting the way food is being produced, distributed and consumed!
This is primarily a writing position. You will be writing blog posts each week for Pod Foods, learning about the industry in depth and working directly with the founders and sales team. In addition, you will have the opportunity to
- Create and distribute engaging content and thought leadership – primarily blogs, but also infographics, videos and more on social media and other outlets to attract more customers to Pod Foods
- Collaborate with PR firm and social media firm to create social media posts and captions to ensure traffic and engagement metrics are met
- Optimize posts and content based on target audience behaviors
- Reply to online comments or questions
- Coordinate with internal teams to create posts (e.g. for events, open positions and product releases)
- Assist in a range of marketing and growth initiatives within Pod Foods
- Support team for online events as needed
- Hourly compensation based on experience and location.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research skills
- Self-starter mentality
- Passion for the industry
- Highly organized with impeccable time management skills
- Strong computer skills
- Reliable and dependable with a trusting attitude
- Ability to adapt with the growth of the company
- Positivity and patience
- Strong work ethic with a high level of integrity and dependability
- Quick learner
- Strong multitasking skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of social media/community building a major plus!
- Experience in the food industry and/or food start-up a major plus!
- Knowledge of SEO and experience creating content for SEO a major plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Remote working environment
- Awesome, fun, and energetic team!
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.