Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 200,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs. We are building a marketing and communications team that demonstrates the real-world impact people have using Airtable every day and advocates for a future where more people have the power to shape technology. We’re looking for someone to take Airtable’s editorial voice – across a variety of corporate marketing and communications programs including customer storytelling, narrative development, and executive communications – to a whole new level.
What you’ll do
- Uncover, capture, and develop engaging content that connects with Airtable’s most important audiences – customers, employees, partners, media, influencers, and investors – across multiple channels
- Partner closely with communications and customer-facing teams to develop engaging customer stories, blog posts covering important company news, employee communications, op-eds and similar ghostwritten content, executive talking points, and other messaging
- Partner closely with executives on external speaking opportunities and written communications
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners across the organization
- Produce clear, compelling, and error-free content
- Copyedit your own content and others as needed
Who you are
- You’re an empathetic communicator with stellar written and verbal skills
- You’ve created and edited content for a wide range of audiences, in various formats
- You’re passionate about storytelling and someone who understands what provokes others to think and feel about something in a new way
- Your portfolio demonstrates a keen understanding of how to break down complex technical topics, make abstract concepts more tangible, and inspire audiences to take action
- You have at least 5 years of experience writing about, for, or on behalf of technology companies. Journalism experience is highly preferred, but not required.
- You’re intellectually curious and comfortable working quickly in a fast-changing environment. We’re a new team and building a lot from scratch.
What we offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 65%)
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- High deductible health plan with health spend account contribution
- $250 monthly wellness stipend for you to invest in your overall wellness
- Mental health support
- Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we’re just getting started!
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.