Six Flags Entertainment Group
- Update content for Six Flags’ websites
- Review posted content to ensure it meets set guidelines and formatting
- Create template-based pages for programs and events
- Crop and enhance images as required
- Edit graphic files as required
- Troubleshoot minor HTML and CSS display issues
- Coordinate calendars and update timelines
- Audit and monitor quality of existing website content
- Other website and marketing-related duties as required
- HTML and CSS scripting knowledge/experience required
- Advanced HTML and CSS scripting experience a plus, but not required
- Basic proficiency in Photoshop
- Excellent grammar, spelling, writing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated/proven attention to detail
- College degree or relevant work experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Occasional evening and weekend work required
- Eligible/authorized to work in the USA (without visa sponsorship)
This a 30-40 hour per week, hourly remote position for Six Flags Entertainment Group.
Six Flags supports a drug and smoke free equal opportunity work environment.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.