US | UK Freelance Remote Position
The team at CBR.com is looking for a dedicated remote Freelance Training Editor to provide editorial guidance to new and incoming freelance writers.
Are you a pop-culture enthusiast dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest industry news and rumors? Are you an organized editor with proven experience in both training and guiding new writers, and a familiarity with organizational tools like WordPress and Asana? If so, then we need you!
As a Freelance Training Editor, you will be responsible for guiding and supporting our newly hired Freelance Writers to become active members of our community.
CBR welcomes everyone. We are striving for more representation on our site and we want to hear YOUR voice. We’re always looking for skilled and passionate writers to make an impact in the world of comics. We want the voices on our site to reflect the diversity of the community it serves.
- Edit articles to ensure new writers meet rigorous formatting (text, links, and photos), as well as writing standards;
- Coordinate with the hiring team to ensure the smooth transition of new writers;
- Communicate with and provide feedback to freelance writers;
- Stay up to date on the latest pop culture news.
- Cover Letter
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing and editing;
- Broad working knowledge of pop culture, including comic books, tv, movies, anime, and gaming;
- A proven background in use of tools like WordPress, Slack, Asana, and other organizational materials.
The hiring team at CBR will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Link to our website: www.cbr.com
*This is a freelance, contracted, remote position*
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.