Website The Learning Agency
The Learning Agency is looking for someone to help write articles on learning, teachers, and next-generation technology. We also need help with some grant proposal and memos.
This is a part-time job of around 20 to 30 per week. If you’re working a full-time job, this is not a good fit.
Knowledge of education, schools, etc is a major bonus. Also would love any communications or public affairs experience.
About the Organization:
The Learning Agency is a consultancy firm that helps organizations harness the power of learning. The organization works with a variety of organizations to develop high-quality research, writing, and product development. We are result-oriented and operate in an entrepreneurial environment.
The team is remote. The founder is based in Washington, DC. To learn more about the organization, please visit www.the-learning-agency.com.
- Writing memos, blogs, articles and other content.
- Coordinate the production of articles, memos, op-eds, videos, social media content.
- Devise and draft rapid-response social media posts using Twitter and Facebook.
- Help plan and execute the rollout of products, such as blogs, reports, issue briefs, and fact sheets, to reach a wide range of audiences and maximize impact.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- One to two years of professional experience, preferably in communications or an educational organization.
- Very strong written and oral communication skills; ability to write in a variety of formats, such as op-eds, memos, grant reports, talking points, and social media posts.
- Understanding of best practices for Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and writing samples here. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfurX_eX0sEDzXwatrvo3_nrCerZVuKO3S9pdBNd8mC16Ehrw/viewform?pli=1
To apply for this job please visit www.the-learning-agency.com.