By the nature of our products, OpenVPN believes in creativity, integrity and autonomy.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Marketing Content Writer who has the hunger to build our product marketing collateral from the ground up. You’ll be required to invent, collaborate and drive things from the start to finish line with a team of doers.
The market needs to hear the story about our products, and you are the person to tell it. You’ll be responsible for working cross functionally, unifying stakeholders in product, marketing, customer success and support to define and create: market and customer research about our target personas, buyer needs and purchasing decision process for our products, and key buyer roles.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience
- Provide market and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies
- Create and write compelling technical use cases and customer stories to position our products in key target markets (IoT, private networks, public internet, cloud resources)
- Collaborate with marketing peers and resources to produce relevant content for target buyers
- Develop the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against similar offerings from competitors
- Collaborate with sales enablement and produce a sales enablement plan
- Develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
- Drive product retention and up-sell/cross-sell strategies
- Conduct win/loss interviews and perform ongoing analysis to determine the level of customer product adoption and provide feedback to the product teams
- Create and deliver technical content that informs our customers and prospects of new features, including tech notes, solution guides, white papers, data sheets etc.
- Develop and deliver competitive positioning strategies and answer specific questions relative to the product area
- Help the sales team on customer calls to understand use cases, provide or demo solution to meet their use case, and assist with understanding and configuring the product to the best use of its capabilities
To apply for this job please visit careers.openvpn.net.