Crawford Group (www.crawfordgroup.com) is seeking a Senior Content Writer for a client of ours. This Senior Content Writer will help bring the brand to life with long-form written content, collateral to support product introductions, and creative copy to promote campaigns and brand events. One will be a part of the nimble but mighty Content Studio. The Content Studio is focused on content that champions solutions, celebrates the products, and creates visibility.
This ideal Content Writer will bring discipline and rigor to planning and strategy with agility and flexibility to pivot as the needs of the project evolve. Also bringing the ability to work cross-functionally and understand needs across the business is key. Bonus points for SEO and data as key inputs when crafting content and copy for the teams.
- Understand key needs for messaging and the personas we target, then implement through
website copy, collateral, blog content
- Develop creative campaign concepts and copy for social ads, banners, and display ads, rotating
homepage banners with an eye to optimization and performance
- Develop campaign and event content; this includes copy blocks, guides, emails and more
- Create and edit blog content for business partners (SMEs) ensuring they are optimized for search
- 8+ years content / copy experience
- A detail oriented approach to your work along with creativity for the writing
- Experience with multi-format; includes short-form, long-form, and collateral templates
- Experience translating technical concepts into engaging, online assets for our target audience
- Proactive and positive attitude
Location: Remote, but available EST morning hours
Duration: Part-time (20-25 hours per week), consulting
Rate: D.O.E, W2 consultant of Crawford Group
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.