Do you have an interest in Internet Marketing? Do you love research? Analyzing a website? PaperStreet is seeking an SEO Freelancer who is an experienced writer, detail oriented and wants to learn more about link building.
Overall, we are looking for someone who enjoys writing content, but also is interested in helping businesses expand their online presence through link building. The job would be for a part-time freelance position assisting with SEO link building tasks with a heavy focus on creating valuable articles on various topics.
Who We Are
PaperStreet is a fast-paced, full service design firm that creates new websites and revitalizes aging ones. In addition to creating websites that are engaging, we handle all forms of online marketing including social media, content writing, PPC and much more. PaperStreet has been designing law firm websites since 2001. Our company has produced over 1,000 custom websites.
– What You Will Do –
Guidelines & Time Commitment
- 12-15 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
- Ability to work within standard business hours (9am to 5pm EST or similar hours)
- We will train you on basic SEO fundamentals
- Looking for a long-term commitment in a freelance role
Highlights of Main Responsibilities
- Creating articles on various topics and submitting them to several online publications as guest posts.
- Creating, auditing and editing profiles for businesses on sites like yellowpages, yelp and more
- Researching and brainstorming new marketing and link building opportunities for our clients
- Working with clients via phone/e-mail to get profiles verified and provide customer support
- Writing e-mail pitches and reaching out to various new websites to obtain pricing information
- Reviewing client’s backlinks and their competitors to check the quality
- Optimize YouTube videos
- Data entry, data collection and updating spreadsheets
- A current college student or a recent graduate in marketing, English, advertising, or similar degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely proficient online and in Microsoft Office. Particularly Excel and Word. Bonus points if you are comfortable working intext-based CMS/HTML editors.
- Candidates should enjoy working in a team environment and must work collaboratively with others
- Expert level attention to detail is essential
- The ability to do similar tasks for long periods of time
- Fast learner with effective note-taking skills
- Tech-savvy. Must be able to navigate unfamiliar websites
- Great time management skills and meeting deadlines on time
- Comfortable with consulting clients via e-mail and phone
- Naturally inquisitive and creative
- Able to work remotely with a fully functional computer and dedicated office space
- Part-time Freelancer paid hourly (remote)
How to Apply
Follow these instructions in detail. This is part of the hiring test and is pass/fail.
- No phone calls.
- Write an email to maria @ paperstreet.com
- List the subject as: PaperStreet Content Link Builder: [YOUR NAME]. Change Your Name to be Your Name.
- Include your cover letter along with contact information in the email.
- Attach your Resume as a PDF
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.