As the Senior Technical Writer, you will report to the Director, Talent Development. You will build the information architecture for the migration of all documentation to Confluence, and you will help fill the gaps in our current documentation.
This is a 40 hour per week contract position with potential to convert to FTE.
This position is 100% remote.
- Create and maintain the information architecture for a new documentation system in Confluence
- Manage migration of current documentation to Confluence; analyze existing documentation and help identify gaps
- Help develop policies on access permissions and update cycles
- Create and update documentation on Mission products and services; work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Create easy-to-understand tutorials on the various software and applicable processes used by different departments
- Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced by others ensuring a consistent “look and feel”
- 5+ years experience as a Technical Writer
- Experience managing documentation migrations and mapping information architecture
- Expert level knowledge of Confluence
- Experience creating documentation for audiences with different levels of technical skill
- Excellent written skills in English
Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We value every individual’s unique story, experience, and perspective. We aim to amplify the voices of our team members and our community to create a safe, empathetic, and inclusive environment where everyone can contribute one’s authentic self.
Mission is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Mission will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with The Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
About Mission Cloud Services
Mission is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner and MSP. Clients depend on us to expertly and securely architect, migrate, manage, and optimize their cloud environments.
Mission’s team of AWS Certified Solutions Architects and DevOps Engineers are ready to help you harness the full power of the AWS cloud to transform your business and operations.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.