Clari uses AI and automation to drive growth and retention for high-performing revenue teams. Clari’s market-leading Revenue Operations Platform is currently processing over $300 billion in pipeline each year, and is used by over 100,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 countries. Customers include market leaders like Adobe, Zoom, Qualtrics, UiPath, Okta, and Workday. We constantly hear from our customers that Clari is required equipment, and that we’ve changed their lives and the trajectory of their businesses. It never gets old, and we never take it for granted. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
Clari is looking for an experienced and hands-on Senior Editor to support our growing content marketing team. The Senior Editor will help ensure that Clari’s external communication is polished and professional and will craft messaging and content that positions Clari as the leader in Revenue Operations.
As an editor, you can spot every typo in an email, deftly suggest grammatical tweaks in an ebook, polish the copy of internal subject matter experts who are not professional writers, and otherwise support Clari’s award-winning content team across the company’s blog, social media (particularly LinkedIn), video, and other communications. Ideally, you also have experience crafting messaging around campaigns and other large projects and have experience editing for SEO and on-page SEO best practices.
This position reports to the Managing Editor. This is a fully remote opportunity, although working hours should align with either the Eastern or Western U.S. time zones.
- Write and edit public-facing content such as blogs, emails, social media posts, and so on
- Assist with onboarding and managing freelance contributors
- Craft and reinforce messaging for company-wide use around discrete campaigns and other company activations
- Establish, enable and enforce on-page SEO best practices
- Pitch and write blog posts, social media, and other content as needed
- Support the entire Brand, Content, and Creative teams with project management and process documentation
- 7+ years of editing experience; copy editing experience preferred
- Experience working in the sales and/or B2B technology realm
- Experience crafting product and campaign messaging
- Experience editing for SEO
- Excellent storyteller with stellar editing and coaching skills who can work as a partner with internal experts as well as freelancers and junior staff
- Exhaustive knowledge of AP style and English grammar
- Conversant in media measurement and analytics
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.