Allworth Financial (www.allworthfinancial.com) is an independent investment financial advisory firm that specializes in retirement planning, investment advising, and 401(k) management with a direct approach to financial planning. Allworth Financial delivers long- and short-term investment planning solutions and advice to help clients achieve their goals and plan strategically for retirement.
Allworth Financial is a high growth, private equity backed, multi branch Registered Investment Advisor. Founded in Sacramento, California, in 1993, and still run by its original founders, Scott Hanson and Pat McClain, Allworth is primarily a fee-based, employee-centric fiduciary advisory firm, that prides itself on emphasizing client well-being and education. The business is a $13 billion firm and is on track for continued growth through both acquisitions and strong organic growth. Allworth is considered a great place to work and was once again given the prestigious “Circle of Excellence” award by the National Business Research Institute for employee and client satisfaction in 2021, placing it among the best-loved brands in America. Allworth Financial was also recognized as a Barron’s Top 100 RIA in 2020.
Are you a Copywriting champion with a passion for writing ? Do you have several years of agency experience in retail and B2B marketing? Are you a skilled storyteller who can stir emotions in your readers through your words? Are you looking to make your next career move to a fast-growing organization that brings in exciting opportunities for challenging work and growth?
Then look no more!
Allworth Financial , a top 100 RIA firm is keenly looking for an experienced Senior marketing copywriter who will lead our efforts in producing clear, persuasive communications through online and offline media. This senior associate will be a key member of the communications team charged with bringing the Allworth brand and our services to life through words.
This position can be remote in the Greater Sacramento region/ Bay Area, CA or Dallas, Texas. Ability to attend weekly in-person office visits in our HQ at Folsom, CA is highly preferred.
- Create copy for advertising campaigns for both digital media (paid search / display / paid social) and offline media (direct mail, radio, TV).
- Build engaging customer journeys, nurture, and drip messaging campaigns through a variety of touchpoints including email, SMS/MMS, social, and streamlined website conversion process that pulls customers into the funnel and keeps them engaged.
- Ideate copy a/b test experiments to discover and learn more about user’s behavior on the website and in campaigns. Always testing the impact of headlines, subject lines, CTAs, and more.
- Able to take assigned projects from initial concept to completion, managing every step of the process along the way and provide appropriate feedback and updates when needed.
- Work with channel owners to lower the customer acquisition cost.
- Experience working within a marketing project management system (Monday.com, Asana, ProofHub, Clarizen, Basecamp, etc.)
- Understands the needs of the Allworth target audience and uses skillfully crafted language to inspire confidence in the brand.
- Has a strong grasp of English language and grammar rules.
- Carefully proofreads and edits content for clarity and accuracy.
- Uses the appropriate brand “voice” to connect with audiences.
- Writes copy that is plain-speaking, free of jargon, and never boring.
- Explains complicated ideas/concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Skilled storyteller who can write to stir emotions in the reader.
- Understands SEO.
- Knows how to craft short-form copy that is highly persuasive.
- Able to work within creative briefs and meet tight deadlines outlined by the client/production team.
- Highly organized with demonstrated initiative and ability to work independently while handling multiple tasks.
- Able to work collaboratively with other team members, divisions, and vendors.
- Skilled at conveying written concepts with design counterparts to achieve quality results.
- Works with internal clients to meet expectations – and able to alter direction when necessary.
- 10+ years in communications; 5+ years in direct marketing/advertising copywriting
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or other marketing related disciplines preferred.
We value our associates’ time and effort. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive base pay and an extensive benefits package including flexible work arrangements, paid time off, medical and other insurances, Retirement Benefit – 401K and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our associates, where people can learn and grow with the firm. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Most benefits are available to full time associates. Part Time or Intern associates may not be eligible for all benefits.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Typical reporting relationships are described, but actual relationships may vary in some instances. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or knowledge required of personnel classified in this job.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.