Natural Retreats is hiring an experienced, full-time Senior Copy Writer/ Content Specialist to join our marketing team! Come join the best luxury vacation rental management company! This position can be based out of our Charlottseville, VA office or REMOTE.
Compensation: $54,000- $60,000 salary depending on experience
BENEFITS & PTO: Natural Retreats contributes to both employee, spouse, and dependent premiums!
- 15 vacation days
- 9 holidays
- 7 sick days
- 5 NR Days with a $1,500 allowance to book a NR vacation home!
- Maternity AND Paternity Leave
- Medical (Traditional PPO-style plans and High Deductible Plan w/ HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical and dependent care)
- 401K retirement plan options with 3.5% company match
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance (100% company paid)
- Basic Life Insurance Policy of $50,000 (100% company paid)
- $200 annual wellness benefit
- Supplemental Life Insurance (Employee, Spouse, Child)
- Cell phone
- Proactively manage content within the content management system and take ownership for quality and accuracy.
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop strategies and marketing campaigns based on sales goals and company objectives that are informed by analytical results and overall guest and prospect engagement.
- Recognize the unique features of each destination, properties, and core audiences, in order to create custom communication strategies that drive engagement, bookings and industry awareness of the Natural Retreats value proposition.
- Partner with software engineers, product managers, business stakeholders, UX designers and other teams to optimize content for managing and publishing campaigns.
- Manage tasks and projects in the “Clickup” management system and set standardization for integration with the content management system
- Participate in the full web production lifecycle, including scoping out content requirements, production, testing and ongoing management/refinement.
- Manage home listings by supporting the Listing Coordinator with listing content, photography, and metadata briefings to ensure listings are consistent with our brand and best practices for optimizing home and lodging listings.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Expertise in content writing and copy-editing experience.
- 7+ years of marcom experience across traditional, digital, and social media channels in a similar content management/digital production role.
- Experience in a content management system and localization of content.
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to influence team members and colleagues on marketing practices that will best serve the interest of the company’s growth goals
- Rich experience with PPC and social media platforms – creating content strategies, campaigns, targeting, and execution.
- Comfortable with marketing automation platforms and CRMs – HubSpot, Marketo, SalesForce, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and build strong working relationships to complete tasks.
- Personal interest in travel and the vacation rental industry.
- Experience in the hospitality or other travel industry for 2+ years
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the Team Member for this job. Natural Retreats US, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.