We’re looking for an experienced writer with a business mindset to join our Content team.
As our Senior Content Editor, you’ll be in charge of producing original and thought-provoking content that excites our target audience of L&D and HR professionals. Your content will serve as the main asset to generate qualified leads and opportunities to fuel our organic pipeline.
You’ll be joining a growing content team and be coached by the Director of Content.
- Write great content that grows our brand, generate high-quality leads, and help salespeople close more deals
- Conduct research, surveys, and interviews to create well-researched, evidence-based, original content
- Lead the end-to-end production and promotion of said content – be it books or guides or reports to make sure it reaches our target audience
- Be a core part of our content production process, from research to interviewing industry leaders, from brainstorming the next campaign to writing best practice guides
- Work closely with other marketing, sales, product teams, and senior leadership to create original and authentic content by leveraging internal knowledge & 360Learning-specific expertise
- 5+ years of professional experience, with at least 3 years in journalism or a content-focused role (writing, editing, publishing)
- Excellent writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Fast learner and ability to digest complex concepts and ideas into simple terms
- Self-motivated, autonomous, and ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple ongoing projects
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS and the L&D industry is a big plus. A genuine interest in the space helps
- Experience in creating multimedia content is another big plus (audio, video, visual designs)
- Happy to work remotely and believer in our culture, as explained here
What we offer
- Unique culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Annual leave
- Transportation benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Pension plan
- Full autonomy within your scope
- Many cool side activities with the team
- Amazing colleagues!
- Call with our recruiter
- Interview with the Director of Content
- Case study
- Interview with Brand Director
- Interview with one of our co-founders
Our mission at 360Learning is to help companies achieve growth through impactful learning.
Our Collaborative Learning platform enables teams to crowdsource learning needs and in-house expertise to address knowledge gaps based on business needs. This bottom-up approach to learning helps companies ship and improve courses for maximum relevance and impact. Internally, we pride ourselves on a unique company culture, which we call Convexity. Convexity promotes autonomy around a well-defined scope, quantifiable objectives, replacing authority by responsibility and fostering a flexible way of working. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Created in 2013 by Nicolas Hernandez, Guillaume Alary-Raisonnier and Sébastien Mignot, 360Learning has offices in three countries (Paris, New York, and London) and has raised 50 million euros since its creation. The platform is used by 1200 customers (LVMH, Criteo, SNCF) worldwide with more than 1.5 million users.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.