Do you live, breathe, eat, and write intriguing content that captives your audience’s attention? Can you capture and distill a story down to its most compelling essence? Do you love when things are moving fast and there’s constant growth? If so, then read on!
Simplero is a product-led SaaS company that helps coaches, authors, and speakers transform lives at scale through online courses and memberships. We’re an all-remote team of 35 trailblazers passionate about service, personal growth, and simplicity. We have helped over 2500 customers in 30 countries make over $225M. We’re changing lives, providing livelihoods, and our service is incredibly valuable. We’re a team united by our shared values of growth, ownership, service, and hunger.
Together we are building Simplero, Pafei, Body Meal, and Calvin’s personal brand. We need to tell all of the stories through a variety of different avenues. Our customers’ stories, our team members’ stories, our products’ stories, and my stories. We need to tell them all the time, on all the platforms, for branding, marketing, course content, all of it.
We’re looking for someone who loves creating exciting branded work. To truly excel in this role, you need a knack for telling a story through any medium, and for understanding the vision, and bringing it to life. As our Content Writer, you’ll be working closely with our CEO, Product Manager, our Growth Lead others on the team.
What you’ll do
High-Level Responsibilities Include
- Creating compelling copy for ads, landing pages, blog posts, emails, newsletters and much more for all brands
- Taking different forms of content and turning them into a compelling story that captures people’s attention
- Producing heart and eye catching content, in Calvin’s voice
- Creating engaging content, analyzing the engagement results and being quick to make necessary changes
- Monitor content performance by understanding what’s consumed, what’s resonating, and what drives results
- Proof-read and vet copy before to ensure consistency in tone, grammar and messaging
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience in a professional creative writing capacity. We don’t care which genre—journalism, fiction, copy, blogging, or whatnot—so long as the writing’s super compelling
- A strong sense of humor
- Proven experience/examples a piece of stagnant content and turning it into a piece of art
- Ability to distill multiple ideas from a variety of sources into one, clearly-described creative concept
- Ability to write in a variety of voices (comedic, inspirational, etc.)
- Willingness to adapt to different writing assignments and work through changes
- Experience working in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Experience turning raw ideas into compelling and creative content
- The ability to write a much more compelling job post than this
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Changing lives at scale. Making the tools that empower experts to make a living teaching others is seriously high-leverage work.
- Be part of a lean, efficient, high-autonomy, high-accountability team.
- Show exactly what you created AND know exactly how many customers benefit from it how often.
- A team of A players to work with to help you execute on your roadmap
- Access to hundreds of hours of training material, books, workouts, etc.. For just about anything you want to learn about Internet business, personal growth, software development—if it’s not already in our virtual library, just ask.
- Personal and professional coaching. Who do you want to be? How do you want to grow yourself and your career? We’ll help you get there.
- Generous profit sharing. Since we don’t have stock options, this is how we do it.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.