Russell Tobin & Associates
Russell Tobin & Associates is currently seeking an RFP Content Writer/Editor, 06 Month Contract role for our Fortune 500 clients. Apply today for immediate consideration.
- Supports communications, training and marketing efforts to drive the implementation of marketing strategies and sales objectives for Client.
- Coordinates project plan for marketing and communication efforts as well as general project management support.
- Coordinate the development of marketing materials for specific programs designed to increase plan count, reduce refunds, and educate advisors about new processes/products by working closely with product development, implementation and training.
- Oversee project plan for marketing and communication efforts as well as general project management support. Proofread communications and articles ensuring version control.
- Manage marketing materials and forms including inventory management, content updates and approvals. Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget. Create thought leadership materials.
- Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references. Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
Additional Job Details:
- Seeking an RFP Content Writer/Editor with experience in asset management and product marketing. The selected candidate will be responsible for completion of proposal responses and writing on a broad range of topics in a manner consistent with Columbia Threadneedle Investments’ brand and market positioning.
- The writer will work directly with marketing, sales, and product/portfolio management teams to manage and develop content that supports the firm’s global sales and marketing efforts. Responsibilities Write and edit accurate and relevant responses to requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information, due diligence and ad hoc requests.
- Contribute to the RFP process focusing on creating and maintaining global firm language and custom OCIO, Risk Overlay, Multi-Asset and additional custom language. Complete and edit firm content within proposals in partnership with product writers.
- Maintain and drive development of the database language (Qvidian).
- Write and assist in writing new and more complex RFP responses in partnership with product managers, investment personnel, legal and compliance partners and other individuals within the firm to draft new content.
- Drive continuous improvement across team processes and written content.
- Liaison with marketing, investment professionals and other internal business partners to ensure a detailed understanding of the firm’s investment processes and products to create accurate and relevant proposal responses.
- Work effectively with internal partner areas, such as the performance and legal areas to process information and satisfy legal and regulatory materials submission requirements.
- Knowledge of institutional marketplace and market positioning
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented, flexible and able to multi-task
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with the RFP process a plus
- Experience with Qvidian or other RFP software a plus
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.