WHO WE ARE
We’re passionate about helping hard-working entrepreneurs grow their property management businesses. We’re a collective of uniquely talented individuals who are at the top of our game and are determined to get better at what we do every day. Our determination to make our customers’ lives better and break records is contagious—you find yourself becoming intensely passionate about the work that we do, even if the property management industry was never on your radar before you got here.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You’ll be a member of RealPage’s Emerging Markets marketing team, which focuses on Buildium, Propertyware, and All Property Management. We’re an entrepreneurial group, we operate autonomously, like a start-up but with the security of a billion-dollar company. You’ll help shape the demand-gen campaigns and stories that we bring to market to attract our property manager customers. Even better, you’ll work in a supportive environment where oxford commas and adventurous ideas are celebrated. #LI-REMOTE #LI-TR-1
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Supporting a team of savvy and imaginative marketers, your day-to-day responsibilities will include the conceptualization, creation, and upkeep of a wide array of deliverables including content promo and nurture emails, web features pages, paid digital ads, event materials, video scripts, informative guides, and other adhoc creative pieces.
- Participate in weekly creative meetings with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to understand the purpose and scope of each creative project
- Support in ad-hoc marketing requests. We have processes in place, but sometimes we just need something quickly
- Grow your prowess as an editor/collaborator with a penchant for brand
- Live into copy that is simple, clever, intentional, and real that aligns with our brand essence
- Present options for new copy treatments for a variety of marketing stakeholders
- Assist the demand-gen team with prospecting, nurture, and content-focused emails and subject lines that catch the eye, and get clicks
- Assist with search-optimized website copy updates, getting to the core of how the product features actually make our customers’ day-to-day better
- Provide inputs to continue to evolve content guidelines and how we storytell to our audiences
You are someone who:
- has 3-5 years of hands-on professional writing experience
- has a Bachelor’s degree in literature, journalism, or a related course of study
- is able to express clear ideas and concepts in a punchy voice that sticks to the brand guidelines
- is well organized, responsible, and dedicated with the ability to work on multiple projects at one time and deliver refined copy quickly
- has great time management skills and is able to meet deadlines (and ask for extensions when needed)
- has a good eye for composition and how the copy will layout with visual elements
- is able to pay attention to detail and accuracy
- is able to give and receive constructive criticism in copy critiques
- Has the nature to be curious and share nerdy grammar rules with the rest of the team
We definitely want to talk to you if you have the following:
Proficiency with style guides (AP & Chicago) and writing for social media, web, banners, and other visually-driven assets. Understands how to take SaaS product positioning and make it into something beautiful. Familiarity with WordPress and Google docs/slides/sheets. Must be a true grammarian and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong opinions about em dashes help too.
Bonus points for a working knowledge of:
- Keyword research and SEO
- A/B Testing
- UX and UI
- Saas-based product writing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Casual and collaborative work environment
- Flexible time off
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Parental leave
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Thursdays
- Ping Pong, Foosball, etc
- Free snacks
At Buildium we’re always looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic professionals who want to join our team. Our vision is to create a 100-year company with a mission of helping small businesses succeed — all while setting the highest standard for the way business should be done. Those aren’t just words on our wall — they are words we live by. We love what we do. We love what we’re building. And we love our customers. If that sounds like something you want to be a part of, we want to hear from you.
Buildium, a RealPage company, is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment where all employees feel a sense of belonging while bringing their authentic self to the table and being valued for it.
Connect With Us!
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.