Help companies simplify their marketing with a clear story their audience will remember.
- Can you confidently tell good writing from bad writing? Are you a grammar nerd?
- Can you find the words to sell the same product in 20 different ways? Do you get a rush looking at your perfect headline on a client’s new website?
If so, we’re looking for a writer and brand strategist just like you.
- This position is part-time (15-20 hours a week).
- This is a fully remote, work-from-home position
- Compensation will range from $30-45 an hour, depending on experience and fit
- Ideally, we are looking to hire someone who is available for meetings between 10 am–4 pm Eastern, but if we really love your writing, we can work with you on scheduling.
Lantern is a small agency specializing in StoryBrand marketing. We help companies nail their offer and communicate more clearly—so they can sell more services and help more people. We are a 100% remote company with clients and employees across the US.
We use the StoryBrand framework to help B2B businesses improve their marketing. But you definitely don’t need to be previously StoryBrand certified to apply for this position. We’ll get you up to speed and train you on the tools we use.
- Impeccable grammar
- An eye for good content structure and flow
- A knack for great headlines and email teasers
Bonus points for:
- Agency experience
- A portfolio that includes website copy, email marketing, and sales materials
- Experience working remotely
- Customer service experience
We need someone who can write concise, compelling, easy-to-digest copy and think strategically. You will help create brand narratives and write sales funnels for the clients we work with.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience writing in different voices and contexts. You should feel comfortable taking the transcript from a client interview and turning it into a series of helpful emails.
In this role, you’ll be instrumental in helping businesses figure out how to effectively talk to their customers for the first time.
This is a collaborative role with a bit of a learning curve and a lot of responsibility—so we expect you to speak up and ask for help whenever you need it.
- You will be the point of contact for your clients to make sure that all our work fits the brand tone and voice.
- You’ll help create content — including:
- Website copy
- Elevator pitches
- Email campaigns (using the StoryBrand sales funnel framework)
- Downloadable resources
- Video scripts
- Sales decks and one-pagers
- Social media posts (occasionally)
- Helpful articles
- Other creative content, based on client needs
- You’ll work with brand designers and web designers to bring your content to life.
About This Job
The work is fun, fresh, and dynamic. You will be working directly with clients and delivering projects on a monthly basis. Our clients range from circuit board manufacturers to landscape designers and software developers—the full gamut.
- Our office is on the Internet. We use Slack, Google Drive, and Zoom to do 98% of our work. Meaning, you’ll work from your home and you’ll need fast internet to talk to strangers online. You will be on conference calls with our team a lot. We think we’re fun, and we hope you do too.
- Our office is casual, but we do expect professionalism and punctuality. We rely on each other to exhibit intelligence, energy, and initiative.
- When you work from home, it can be hard to set boundaries that prevent work from creeping into your personal time. As a fully remote agency, we get that. We’ll never expect you to answer emails over the weekend or in the evenings.
- Our goal is to help you identify your superpowers as a marketer and do the kind of work you love.
- We use the StoryBrand Framework to help clients nail down their marketing message. We cover your training and have resources available to level up your skills.
Send us links to a few writing samples.
If we think you’d be a good fit, we’ll reach out to schedule a get-to-know-you call.
We can’t wait to meet you!
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.