BE PART OF AN AMAZING COMMUNITY OF PARENTS
Do people think of you as the “Mayor” of family fun because you always know the best things to do in your community and beyond? Are you looking for a work-at-home opportunity where you choose the hours to fit with your family life? Are you detail-oriented with excellent writing skills? If so, becoming a Mommy Poppins Community Publisher covering local family events and calendaring may be the unique opportunity you are looking for!
Mommy Poppins is the largest network of local family activity websites, independently owned, and committed to being the best, high-quality resource for families, while providing meaningful earning opportunities that mesh with our lives as parents, and supporting local small businesses.
WHAT DOES A COMMUNITY PUBLISHER DO?
- Discover and share high quality family fun by filling our local activity calendar with the best activities and events.
- Visit the hottest fun spots around town and share your inside tips and photographs in articles and on social media.
- Manage, post, and engage with our local social media followers.
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Detail-oriented and able to fact-check for accuracy
- Knowledge of social media best practices and able to create engaging content
- Accountable and able to meet deadlines
- Comfortable using a complex content management system
- Home office with reliable high speed internet
- Available for 15 hours per week
- Great photography skills a plus
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.