We’re the ones with big ideas, bold vision, and Silicon Valley-casual vibes who are passionate about solving real problems for our clients.
Frequence’s powerful software makes it easy for media companies to stay competitive in the digital advertising space. We empower experts in sales and ad design with a set of tools that allows them to efficiently deliver what would otherwise be complex advertising strategies.
Unlike other workflow software, Frequence is the most complete system on the market, connecting all aspects of digital advertising—sales, operations, and reporting—from beginning to end. We create smart, focused campaigns based on performance data from thousands of local and national media campaigns to level the playing field and make programmatic ad buying possible for smaller local businesses. The data is out there, and we want to help advertisers put it to work.
You’re a wordsmith who knows that a clever turn of phrase is the best way to hook someone’s attention. You have a stack of books in progress on your nightstand and want to find creative ways to turn narrative into engaging copy. We’re looking for teammates with stories to tell to join our writing crew and our “Escape the Room” outings.
As a Jr Copywriter, you will help our design team create killer digital ads by writing clickable taglines and powerful ad copy. As you work with advertisers large and small, you’ll gain opportunities to use your storytelling skills to deliver results for our clients.
What You Will Do:
- Create compelling creative copy for Search, Display and Social advertising
- Write scripts for streaming audio and video campaigns
- Support internal admins and operations personnel in the delivery of creative ads.
- Review digital ads to ensure briefs are followed, taglines are correct and spelling errors are corrected
- Work with team leads to manage daily deadlines
Who You Are:
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage tight deadlines
- A degree in English, Communications or Marketing
- Zero tolerance for errors
Nice to Have:
- Experience with creative writing or advertising
- Experience with script writing
- Audio & Broadcasting production
- Experience working with designers
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or Acrobat
- Eagerness to take ownership
- A global mindset
Why Frequence? List of benefits our company offers
Frequence has a passion for our people and our mission to help clients grow their business. As our company grows, so does our need to add sharp, ambitious, and talented people to our team. We’re approachable, inclusive, and encourage open dialogue within our community. This is a place where your voice matters.
Want proof that we love our people? Frequence was recognized by Bay Area News Group as a Top Workplaces Company for 2020 & 2021!
Ways we show our love (some call them benefits):
- $15 an hour and bonuses
- Stock options at a mid-stage startup, 401K
- Health, dental and vision
- Generous PTO
Frequence, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Frequence, Inc. we are deliberately trying to create a safe space for people of all races, genders, ages, backgrounds, and orientations. It is the policy of Frequence, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons, regardless of age, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, political affiliations, marital status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, age, sexual orientation, membership or non-membership in an employee organization, or on the basis of personal favoritism or other non-merit factors, except where otherwise provided by law.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.