We build scalable growth engines for consumer tech companies
Digital Content Writer
Graphite is a boutique digital marketing firm that builds scalable growth engines for consumer technology companies such as Ticketmaster, MasterClass, BetterUp, and Honey. We specialize in search engine optimization (SEO), content strategy, mobile app growth, and conversion optimization. We are a fully distributed team that is dedicated to creating an environment where you do the best work of your career. With headquarters in San Francisco and team members across North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia, we are ready to welcome our next team member!
This is a fully remote work opportunity
This position requires delivering from 25-30 articles per month
- Create impactful, objective-oriented content for our clients and brands.
- Research, brainstorm, and pitch creative and compelling article topics
- Fact-check, proofread, and edit content for accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Work with our internal teams to identify opportunities and plan improvements to existing content and internal processes
- 1+ years writing experience, preferably working for blogs, news organizations, magazines or other publications.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Able to absorb new material quickly.
- Proven ability to manage projects and juggle a diverse workload.
- Ability to meet any and all deadlines.
- Skilled with Google Workspace applications (primarily Docs, Slides, and Sheets).
- Experienced financial writer
- Experience working in a startup or agency environment.
- Past experience working in a content management system is helpful.
- Photo editing experience (Photoshop, Gimp, etc.).
- SEO experience with topic selection, keywords, title tags, meta descriptions.
Graphite provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other protected classification.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]