We are seeking freelance writers to craft thoughtful resources and buying guides for customers of TacticalGear.com. Writers must have extensive expertise in either military, law enforcement, public safety or firearms, and be able to apply that knowledge to concise, clear articles. Deadlines and workload are flexible.
These are articles written for newcomers to the military / tactical industry looking for guidance. You can see examples here: https://tacticalgear.com/tactical-experts.
At a Glance:
- Freelance, remote position for exceptional writer
- Must have military, law enforcement, public safety or firearms experience
- Flexible hours and deadlines
- Internet company | Small business | Entrepreneurial spirit
- Must include writing samples via the website/blog/portfolio link field provided
- If you do not have samples available online as described above, please submit samples via PDF uploaded to the “Cover Letter” field
- Craft thoughtful resources and buying guides for customers of TacticalGear.com
- Write clear, concise articles on deadline
- Collaborate with an editor on content and revisions
- Minimum 5 years experience in military, law enforcement or emergency medical services
- Exceptional writing and grammatical skills. You will be asked to submit writing samples
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Proficiency in Google apps
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.