At Indy, our mission is to empower freelancers to manage their independent business through powerful online marketing, workflow, and payment tools.
We are currently actively growing our team and seeking an SEO Copywriter to join us on a part-time freelance basis, who can write appealing and call-to-action SEO-optimized copy that can help us sell our product.
In this role, you’ll
- Craft SEO-optimized emails, ad copy, social copy, and website copy
- Write copy that connects with people, is honest and naturalistic, and brings our brand pillars and values to life everywhere
- Collaborate with colleagues from the Growth team
- SEO-optimize already written content
- Draft blog posts and user resource content
- Proactively review copy assets across all consumer touchpoints and look for improvements to complete and tests to run
- Write/Edit/Proof any copy that a consumer might see – ads, emails, social posts, photo captions, alt text, product and feature descriptions, FAQs, stories, scripts, headlines, taglines, summaries, reviews, and more.
- Ensure brand guidelines on tone and voice are faithfully realized
- Manage workflow and deadlines for multiple projects
What you’ll bring to the role
- Native speaker of American English
- SEO knowledge and experience
- Basic knowledge of SEO tools (i.e. keyword research)
- Experience with SEO optimization for the already written texts
- Impeccable writing skills in grammar, tone, and voice
- Excellent conceptual thinking skills – understands the connection of narrative, visuals and interactivity
Education and Experience Requirements
- Degree in marketing, English or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in creating SEO-optmized copy.
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Solid portfolio featuring a wide range of real work across channels
Indy has an inclusive and diverse work environment. Indy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.