Rauxa is looking for a Freelance Senior Copywriter for a temporary assignment that starts ASAP! This would be a remote position or in our NYC office once we-reopen.
The Senior Copywriter will develop concepts and copy for email marketing initiatives for a marquee client account, collaborating with Art Directors and Graphic Designers in the development of concepts and executions from creative brief through project completion. The Senior Copywriter collaborates with Strategy teams to incorporate consumer insights into concepts and executions and ensures communications are produced to the highest standards of accuracy and quality control.
What You’ll Do:
- Take the lead on projects as assigned
- Deliver fresh ideas while working with existing brand guidelines
- Document brand guidelines and provides recommendations to Executive Creative Director/Creative Director on brand evolution
- Develop email campaigns and executions, ensuring concepts, rounds and final artwork are correct and error free, including grammar, spelling and legal accuracy
- Provide training to new hires and guidance to Associate Copywriters as needed
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Literature or Communications or equivalent work experience preferred
- You have 5-7 years of experience as integrated marketing copywriter at a digital, direct marketing or advertising agency
- You have a wide-ranging portfolio focused on digital and direct marketing campaigns including conceptual and copy expertise; Email experience is a must!
- You have a deep understanding of integrated digital and direct marketing principles and strategic direction
- You have a strong knowledge of clients’ business and the competitive landscape
- You have the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and handle multiple high-profile projects between clients
- You can handle multiple projects with accuracy and attention to detail
- You have excellent conceptual and copywriting skills
- You have excellent verbal and visual communication skills
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.