Maximum Games is a top 20 global video game publisher, and is consistently one of the fastest growing, making the Inc. 5000, SF Business Times’ Fast 100, and Deloitte Tech Fast 500 lists for the past five years in a row.
Modus Games is a new label of Maximum Games focused on bringing AAA publishing services to the best independent developers around the world. The Modus label leverages our global resources and expertise to ensure each title is critically and commercially successful.
We are currently searching for a freelance Script/Copywriter.
The Script/Copywriter is responsible for creating compelling scripts and dialogue for our video game trailers as well as any in-house video advertisements and similar projects.
This position is freelance in a remote role on a per-project basis.
- Exhibit high levels of creativity and imagination
- Possess excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Maintain an eye for detail
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques
- Able to craft multiple scripts for the same project with different and unique approaches
- Be familiar with game trailer structures/Hollywood movie trailer structures
- Able to craft scripts ranging from basic (marketing copy callouts and simple visual descriptions) to more complex and detailed cinematic trailer scripts
***Interested parties should submit their updated portfolio/website information.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.