The Manual is looking for a talented Deals Writer to come aboard and spread word about the latest must-know deals and sales. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about men’s lifestyle topics, with a knack for writing both feature and deals content on a range of products and services, including but not limited to outdoor gear, home gym equipment, and kitchen appliances.
The right candidate already has experience writing commercial content, time to contribute a minimum of 5 articles per week, and the desire to learn and adapt to the way The Manual does things. This is a part-time freelance role, but we are hoping to shape it into a consistent, long-term working relationship with a view to increasing the commitment down the line.
What You’ll Do:
- Writing one-off content, multi-product roundups, and sponsored articles.
- Produce updates to existing content as and when required.
- Be on the lookout for exciting new opportunities to pitch.
What We Require:
- Broad knowledge of and interest in Men’s Lifestyle is a necessity.
- College degree in journalism or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of editorial experience required.
- Knowledge of AP style.
- Excellent writing and editing skills; ability to write in a style that is interesting.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
- Experience working with web content management systems (WordPress preferred).
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.