This is a remote freelance opportunity to produce blog posts or ghost-written bylines on topics related to cybersecurity.
We are looking for cybersecurity experts who like to write OR deadline-oriented writers who have familiarity in some facet of cybersecurity to produce 100% original content.
Broad topics will be assigned to you, helpful research will be provided to you, and you will have the opportunity to define the approach of the article. Articles assigned range from 500-1000 words depending on where the article will be published.
- Must be available to contribute at least 6 pieces of content in 2019.
- Must be a subject matter expert in some area of cybersecurity. (You could be an information security analyst, a CIO/CISO/CTO, a SOC 2 auditor, a PCI QSA, a white-hat hacker who likes to write on the side, a data privacy lawyer, a cybersecurity compliance expert, a network engineer, and so on. We’re open to any expertise within the field of cybersecurity at any level.)
- Must be available for a 1-hour onboarding video call in January 2019.
- Must have experience with or be willing to learn how to use a project management tool and time tracking tool- makes assigning work more flexible/easier and gives you timely communication and feedback!
- Must be deadline oriented.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.