Pagely is seeking accomplished authors to contribute to the Pagely blog. Our blog audience consists of CXO’s, VP’s, Directors and Engineers from for-profit businesses, non-profits, government and education spaces. Topics run the gamut from general business advice to technical topics related to WordPress and anything we believe would help our customers be more successful.
We’re seeking gifted writers who are:
- passionate about their craft
- can adhere to deadlines
- have experience writing about topics relevant to our audience
- can follow the Pagely Content Marketing Process
- are self-guided and can pitch and execute topic ideas without micromanagement
- are mindful of the larger goals of lead generation and thought leadership
If you’d like to become a writer for Pagely and believe you’d be a solid asset to our stable of freelance authors, please apply by including links to three articles you’ve written that you believe most demonstrate the type of writing we’re seeking for the Pagely blog. We’ll invite select applicants to do a guest post paid at our standard rate of $.12/word.
We look forward to your application.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.