Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 450+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Whirlpool, Samsung, Transunion, Huda Beauty, NBC Universal, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
You Will Be
- Communicating directly with and taking direction from Wpromote’s SEO and Content Marketing Managers
- Writing 10-15 monthly pieces of content around athletic shoes/sneaker releases’
- Performing research on your client and becoming an expert
- Performing research on your assigned monthly topics
- Adhering to brand guides, matching the editing style of our client, and using verbiage that speaks to our target market(s).
- Reviewing and proofing your work to ensure your copy is high-quality, clean, and error-free
- Making edits and revisions as needed
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree; English, Writing, or related field preferred
- Experience writing for sports/athletic wear
- Experience working with style guides and brand guides
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and experience writing SEO-optimized copy
- Solid MS Office skills
- The ability to be efficient, detail-oriented, and reliable
- Proven experience writing to different target audiences and adjusting your writing style as needed – this position requires a writing style that is casual, conversational, creative, yet descriptive to inform the reader about the product before launch date
- (Huge plus if you are a sneakerhead!)
- The capacity to answer emails in a prompt manner and occasionally talk on the phone (reminder: This is a remote/freelance position)
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.