Hi! We’re SoftwarePlant, and we’re the proud creators of BigPicture – one of the leading project management tools used by over 30 000 teams from companies worldwide. Our products are used by CEOs, Managers, Directors, and Project Managers of companies such as Netflix, NASA, Tesla, Apple, Uber, Samsung, Porsche, Siemens, Intel, Boeing, LG, and many more.
We are now part of Appfire! We’ve opened a new thrilling chapter by joining the Appfire family – one of the fastest-growing and most disruptive players in the Atlassian ecosystem. Appfire is on a mission to support founders and teams with a powerful platform to build incredible solutions – fueled by innovation and customer feedback.
As our Content Writer you’ll be responsible for:
- Writing content for audiences using SEO best practices (including blog posts, social media posts, email campaigns etc.).
- Guiding the structure, search intent, and style of your writing using various tools from our marketing stack (Google Search Console, SEMrush, AnswerhePublic, and more).
- Collaborate closely with other members of the Marketing team, Partner Relations team, Design team, Product Owners and Account specialists.
Get in touch with us if you have:
- Stellar communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the IT industry.
- Hands-on experience in implementing SEO guidelines.
- Experience with CMS solutions (WordPress).
- Proactive and team-player attitude.
- Experience in a similar position in an agency or a SaaS business.
- Knowledge of agile and classic management methodologies (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, PRINCE2).
- Knowledge of PPM tools, Jira tools and Atlassian ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Polish (written and spoken).
How we work:
- Top-notch hardware (MacBook Pro and HD monitors) and software.
- No dress code.
- Flat company structure, where decisions are made quickly and efficiently.
- Remotely or from our modern office in Warsaw with a fully-stocked kitchen: free breakfasts, snacks, tea, coffee, juices, fruits, veggies.
Perks and benefits
- Ability to learn how to develop funnel-aligned content strategies and tactics.
- Ability to learn how to navigate diverse areas of organization to collect information and know-how needed to create top-quality business and technical content.
- Training budget, access to our in-house library and e-learning platforms.
- Working for a stable, and one of the fastest-growing IT companies in Europe.
- Multisport subscription and private healthcare.
- Plenty of integration events
Model of cooperation – B2B
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.