Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
- Responsible for the production of various kinds of content, including educational articles, presentations, video scripts, eBooks, website content, and courses.
- Research and explore new technologies in the blockchain industry.
- Write high-quality, SEO-friendly content, and continuously improve user experience, traffic, and retention.
- Understand the dynamics of the industry, guide and enhance the user readership and following rate through content planning and other means.
- Proofread and rewrite articles on complex topics to ensure that the substantive facts, issues, and conclusions are included and presented appropriately.
- Provide recommendations to ensure the content is understandable to a first-time reader who possesses little knowledge of the concepts covered matters addressed.
- Adhere to the Binance Academy style guideEnsure that the vocabulary, syntax, punctuation, paragraph structure, and phrasing are consistent with internal standards.
- Assist in organizing, editing, and re-formatting existing policy documents, instructional booklets, and training guides.
- 3+ years of experience in producing and editing written content.
- Strong writing, planning, and editing skills.
- Creative with a proven ability to develop unique ideas and to expand on them in high-quality written formats. and able to produce unique ideas and cognition.
- Strong sense of responsibility, logical, rigorous and meticulous, self-motivated, and values strong teamwork.
- Expertise in one or more of the following fields: trading, finance, cryptocurrency, DeFi, and/or online privacy.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in education, journalism, psychology, media, marketing, and related fields.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.