Decisionary Media is a startup backed by DMGT, a mature and profitable media company. We’ve recently launched Sound Dollar, a personal finance site with a mission to promote healthy financial habits through small, meaningful steps. Sound Dollar aims to inspire and empower its audience to meet their personal finance goals with expert, actionable guidance, and deeply researched recommendations.
As an editor, you’ll work with our lead editor and team of in house and freelance writers to craft engaging personal finance content to help consumers transform their financial health and wellbeing.
- Review and edit draft articles for clarity, tone, and voice as well as spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Work with writers to ensure all content helps our readers improve their financial lives and follows brand and style guidelines
- Perform basic fact checking of financial concepts and citations
- Use our CMS to produce and publish finished content
- Ideally you have a background in traditional journalism and some experience with personal finance content, but we’re open to someone with adjacent skills.
- 25-40 hours a week of availability for the next 90 days, with the potential to extend or come on full time in the future
- A Deadline-driven mindset and the ability to polish stories quickly and consistently
- SEO awareness
- Familiarity with digital publishing practices and tools
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.