Evestar is looking for an innovative and imaginative Copywriter to lead the development and execution of creative concepts and messaging strategy for our clients.
- Strategize, develop and write content to drive our client’s web and social media presence
- Research, write, edit and proof all levels of copy; including headlines and body copy, for online, offline, external and internal needs
- Collaborate with designers, campaign managers and creative director to create assets and creative concepts that engage users
- Consult with client to discuss needs and requirements of copy/content, and obtain necessary info on product or service
- 2+ years’ copywriting experience with focus in developing verbal identity strategies, as well as knowledge of how to apply brand voice standards to create a consistent voice across all verbal touchpoints
- Experience following brand voice guidelines and applying brand voice standards to marketing content
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- A colorful creative palette and ability to connect with a wide range of audiences
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Agency experience
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts
Full time and part time opportunities available. Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please send an email to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org