hims & hers
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
This is a four month contract position. Customer Service Content Writer will drive the development of customer support content such as customer-facing Help Center, messaging templates, and other knowledge documents. An expert with voice and style, this person will create engaging, professional, customer-centric content, possessing the ability to easily explain the most complex topics. They should work collaboratively with a shared vision, but also have the experience to make recommendations on style, structure, and content.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit Help Center content and structure
- Support development of other knowledge content such as internal articles and templates
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Hims and Hers and Customer Service processes and policies by working collaboratively and building relationships across internal teams
- Develop and refine writing guidelines, including brand, voice, tone and compliance requirements
- Develop effective content strategies centered around the customer experience
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of proven writing experience
- 1+ year experience writing customer service-related content
- Professional portfolio with focus on:
- Technical and educational content
- Approachable, engaging style
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Able to write in explanatory styles to multiple audiences
- Ability to support content strategy, analyzing and resolving content gaps
- Knowledge of customer service or help center content
- Demonstrated ability to create content which is customer-facing and internal knowledge articles for different channels including (phone, email, chat)
- Experience with content creation and deployment across global organization and multiple languages
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.