Work Location – New York NY 10020 (come into the office 3-5 days a month once restrictions are lifted)
Total Hours – 3 year contract
Comment: Will begin 100% remote; however this may be adjusted once restrictions lift.
About the Team: The Digital Merch Studio team is passionate about making the customer experience as easy and pleasant as possible. From engaging copy and design to a logical UX journey, the team collaborates to make sure customers enjoy coming to the site for all the wireless, internet, and entertainment needs.
About the Job: The Digital Copywriter will develop results-oriented, benefit-driven advertising that promotes and differentiates our premium brands and services. This role is ideal for a self-motivated writer who possesses an infectious work ethic, and requires proactivity with the Creative Director, the account team, and project managers to see that every expectation is being met and exceeded.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View
- Expertise in digital direct-to-consumer marketing
- Develop promotional copy for offers and new products in a fast-paced retail environment
- Create and maintain copy documents to share with design and content implementation teams
- Attention to detail and accuracy and an ability to work within process
- Collaborate with designers to develop web pages that drive a narrative, sell products, and highlight offers.
- Partner with designers, producers, and strategists to ensure creative supports marketing objectives
- Ability to present work and rationalize the thinking behind it
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- A degree in Marketing, English, or Creative Writing preferred
- 5+ years’ experience writing and / or copy editing at an advertising agency or in-house agency
- Strong digital portfolio including web pages, websites / microsites, and product descriptions
- Mastery of storytelling with the intent to convert customers and support sales goals
- Consumer Product Goods, eCommerce and/or tech experience a huge plus
- Development of response driven marketing experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in proofreading
- Video script writing and UX experience a plus
- Report to Lead Digital Content Writer
- Promotional Content – catchy digital headlines (short succinct)
- Fashion, Consumer Product Goods background
- Will be trained on product/ services (focus on 1-2 primary product lines)
- Looking for website writing exp.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.