Rise Local is an all-in-one marketing solution for local businesses. We provide everything from website development, hosting, content creation, social media, local search, copywriting, graphic design, paid search, and SEO. We’re not just another local search marketing firm; we are different by design. Our team is here to help entrepreneurs, like us, build a business that becomes a legacy in supporting local communities.
Rise Local was founded on one simple truth: helping small business owners share their stories and expertise is the most effective form of marketing.
Rise Local is looking for a passionate part-time Copywriter to help our clients reach their online marketing goals. As a member of our creative team, you will be responsible for researching, producing, editing, and publishing engaging SEO website copy in the forms of blogs, website pages, product descriptions, and location pages. You must be able to translate marketing objectives into captivating content that inspires action.
The ideal candidate is a quick learner who can write convincing copy for any given industry, in any given voice. The Copywriter has previous SEO experience, but most importantly is a collaborative, creative, and enthusiastic writer who is eager to help small businesses grow.
- Conduct thorough research and interviews to understand client’s services, branding, voice, and overall marketing goals
- Work with lead copywriter to plan client’s monthly copy needs
- Produce, edit, and publish original, well-researched SEO optimized content that will increase client’s online search visibility
- Modify copy, if necessary, until client is satisfied
- BA in literature, journalism, communication, marketing, or relevant field
- At least two years of paid, intern, or volunteer work experience as a copywriter
- Ability to write clear and error-free content that reflects the company’s voice and brand
- Strong communication, research, creative thinking, and computer skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment and ALWAYS meets deadlines
- Extensive SEO copywriting knowledge and experience. Uses data-driven marketing to guide all copy decisions
- Thorough understanding of the major online marketing elements (SEO, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media, etc.)
- Solid computer skills, including Google G Suite, Adobe Cloud, and WordPress
- Consistently demonstrates strong business acumen with a high degree of professionalism
- Able to produce a 500-word piece in under an hour and a half
This is a part-time, hourly, onsite position in Dallas, Texas with the possibility to become full-time. Hours will depend on demand, but will not exceed 25 hours a week. If candidate excels in position, remote work is a possibility.
Starting pay is $15 per hour.
Rise Local’s mission is to help business owners build a legacy.
Join Our Team. Apply Now.
Rise Local provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prospective employees in every facet of our operations.
No relocation is offered for this position.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.