PK, the Experience Engineering firm, actively looking for a versatile, experienced writer to develop clear and compelling messaging and copy in support of various marketing campaigns, sales enablement initiatives, websites, social etc. in a variety of formats (print, digital, video). Your words will inform and engage target audiences and drive to desired outcomes (awareness through sale).
Our ideal candidate is a collaborative, skilled and imaginative writer with a deep understanding of personas and an eye for detail.
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various media (e.g. long form blog posts, training documentation, case studies, demand gen, sales enablement/associated assets, etc.)
- Conducting thorough research and interviews.
- Creating messaging frameworks and associated proof points.
- Collaborating with project managers, designers and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages).
- Editing and proofreading copy as needed.
- Adhering to brand and editorial guidelines.
- Using SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Sourcing images and other content as needed.
- Proven experience as a copywriter.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with SEO.
- Strong research skills.
- Creativity and collaborative engagement.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- BSc/BA in marketing, English, journalism or related field.
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PK is open to remote locations, excluding Colorado.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.