Join a large mobile and technology company as its new Copywriter Remote an immediate contract position. The Copywriter does not have to be located in Nashville, this is a full-time remote position. The ideal Copywriter will be proactive, intensely curious and energized by a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Ad Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Develop visual and verbal concepts appropriate for varied audiences, using diverse media from print to web with minimal supervision.
- Develop meticulously crafted copy that reflects creative and copy direction from team and Creative Director.
- Maintain quality control of all copy for assigned projects and uphold creative standards as established by team and the Creative Director.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue during creative development, implement and provide input for specific accounts/projects, and create and/or present concepts.
- Willingly provide to and receive/assess feedback from all team members and determine action.
- Effectively attend to details and manage time to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines.
Ad Copywriter Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Advertising, PR or Business.
- Minimum of 3 years writing effective Advertising copy or Marketing Communications (or equivalent experience).
- Must have agency background.
- Excellent brainstorming, writing and editorial experience.
- An insatiable hunger for information about consumer behavior specifically, all aspects of the technology product ownership experience.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.