Are you a catalyst for change? A driver to new destinations? A steward for sustainability? If those are some of the attributes that describe you, then read on. We are looking for ambitious bring-it-on-problem-solvers who are dedicated to doing what’s right for the planet. Join our team and help make the circular economy a reality right now.
From product packaging to government documents and more, Digimarc enhances nearly any form of media with a digital identity that is reliably and easily scanned. Shipping boxes, auto parts and plastic bottles each take on individual identities with Digimarc technology. We believe our digital watermarks can address some of the planet’s most challenging issues, such as plastic waste in our oceans impacting climate change or counterfeit products in our supply chains threatening consumer safety. We believe the talent of every employee can make a difference. We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ: DMRC) operating since 1995. Join us and help contribute to a better future. We are Digimarc.
We are seeking a full-time Copywriter & Content Producer in Beaverton, Oregon or U.S.-based remote telework to help promote the Digimarc brand, highlight the benefits of our solutions and generate awareness and sales leads through the creation of compelling thought leadership content. Working alongside a talented in-house creative and digital marketing team, you will be instrumental in conceiving, writing, editing and directing the production of communications materials and content for sales, PR, social, email, web and more. The right candidate will be highly collaborative, experienced with B2B and technology environments, and comfortable ideating and developing new content for print and digital.
WHAT YOU WILL DO…
- Ideate and execute production of compelling marketing and sales content concepts
- Write, edit, and revise persuasive brand messaging and copy for sales, marketing, web, email, social and other external purposes
- Provide strong project management skills and coordination for content deliverables, including review processes, version control, final approvals and publishing/posting
- Ensure content complies with company brand guidelines, AP Style, and contemporary expectations
- Ensure brevity and clarity in all content and copy
- Become an expert in Digimarc technology, solutions, and areas of expertise in order to anticipate needs for new future content
- Provide input to product messages and value prop with unique selling points aimed at targeted segment and audience types based upon research
- Work within and consistently meet tight deadlines using Agile Marketing and weekly scrum process.
- Active contributor with a collaborative style working with subject matter experts (SMEs), product management, engineering, marketing, and executive team
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR…
- 5+ years copywriting and content production experience, preferably in marketing or B2B software
- College or university degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English or similar field or equivalent in work experience
- Experience producing persuasive marketing content with proven success at raising awareness and generating leads
- Experience with print and digital formats, preferably including some interactive web content
- Must be a self-starter who is extremely well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities, working independently and meeting tight deadlines on a regular basis
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and grammatical excellence, and the ability to independently manage projects from concept to completion
- Understanding of audience including vertical industry markets and key buyer personas
- Understanding of stages in the enterprise buying cycle and appropriate messaging for early-mid-late
- Understanding of document or content management systems is helpful
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of product managers, marketing managers and market development/sales representatives
- Passion in participating, creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive culture where individuals and teams can do their best work and unlock their potential
- Alignment with the core Digimarc values: collaborative, curious, and courageous
Digimarc is seeking diverse applicants. We are an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected factor. We want the best people who share our values.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.