Osmo is a whole-child educational product for parents looking to grow more than just their child’s academic potential. We create engaging educational programs that help kids find that magical moment between digital adventure and physical, hands-on play. Osmo was categorized as “the best inventions” by Time Magazine in 2014 when it was launched, and continues to win awards, accolades and rave reviews.
We’re looking for a proven copywriter to support brand marketing, product marketing, digital, and design to help bring to life our products and experiences for the next six months. You’ll work with our Marketing Communications Manager to amplify the consumer-focused voice of our brand, increase customer engagement, and deepen our users’ relationship with our products through creative marketing initiatives for our users.
If you’re a creative writer with a passion for connecting consumers with products, enjoy spanning the cultural trends, build brands that help impact people, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we’d be thrilled to meet you.
- Help build and evolve Osmo’s brand by ideating, drafting and refining impactful copy for D2C (email, web, blog), strategy / messaging, packaging, positioning, and design
- Help create big ideas that become central to campaign messaging and launch assets, inclusive of broadcast, social, and digital channels
- Collaborate with leadership and across departments such as Sales, PR, and Design to develop core product narrative and positioning for Osmo brand/products/features that reflect an understanding of customer needs and intent
- Work closely with creative and media agencies to manage creative development and campaign rollout – including briefing, strategic feedback, production
- Optimize brand engagement by leveraging insights from marketing tests
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the consumer technology, educational technology, and/or children’s consumer products sectors
- Solid communication & organizational skills
- Deep knowledge of spelling and grammar and ability to apply rules contextually
- Proven track record of creative output
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in English, communications or associated discipline preferred
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.