A day in the life…
- Write 85-100 product descriptions daily for assigned products including copy facts such as: features, colors, materials/fiber, care, measurements and additional information as needed
- Ensure quality and accuracy of all copy and retrieve any missing information
- Communicate with the Merchant Team, Samples Team, and Photo Studio for information as needed, and complete revisions as requested
- Provide guidance on proofing/editing work, training and onboarding of new hires
- Update Reference guides, and work on special projects as assigned
You own this if you have…
- 2+ years of technical copywriting experience (fashion retail industry a plus)
- Strong writing, grammatical and proofreading skills with the ability to be creative in writing product descriptions
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to be a dependable team player
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Journalism, Marketing and/or English (preferred)
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points…
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2021 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.