Gloo is driving the digital transformation of the church ecosystem. We build technologies that help churches be more informed, and tools that help them be better connected – to their people, partners, networks and donors.
Gloo is a SaaS-enabled marketplace that is powered by our core capabilities:
Insights+ – Data Analytics (Be more informed), GlooConnect – Adtech (Better connected) and Assessments – Surveys (Connected and informed).
We are a dedicated, fast-moving, and passionate team who needs more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
The Paid Media Copywriter will write paid media ads that drive people to explore the Churches Care directory. This person will collaborate on campaign strategy, themes and work closely with graphic designers. With a drive for results, this person is closely watching campaign results, optimizing, iterating, ultimately increasing ad conversion. This person is exceptionally organized and can manage multiple projects at a time.
Churches Care is a cooperative marketing initiative that seeks to connect people to churches in their area. Churches Care is expanding to promote program partners to connect to individual explorers with programs and services in their area based on felt needs (i.e. financial programs, marriage support)
What We’re Looking For:
- 3-5 years digital advertising copywriting (multi-channel, especially programmatic display and social)
- Agency experience a plus – experience managing multiple campaigns at the same time, organizing their work for executional teams
- Experience working in the faith ecosystem. Ideally this person has an understanding of the persona of a church congregant and the value offered by churches.
- Comfortable optimizing creative for large ad spend across multiple channels. We will be spending ~2 million a year in ad spend and this person will be responsible for creating ads that convert.
- Bonus: experience writing ads for program partners (i.e. YMCA)
Hourly Rate: $23/HR – $34/HR DOE
This is a 40-hour per week remote opportunity.
Contract to hire duration is 6 months.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.