Affinity has seen enormous growth over the past two years. We’ve expanded our customer base in relationship-driven industries and we power hundreds of top investment teams around the world—from investment arms of Fortune 100 companies to the biggest venture capital funds in Silicon Valley. We’re fundamentally changing the way people cultivate and harness their networks.
We are hiring an experienced marketing copywriter to handle content development for our new, high-volume, SEO-driven blog. This is a contract freelance position, with potential for conversion to full-time.
What you will be doing:
- Create three to five, 500- to 1,500-word posts per week, closely following documented SEO-related suggestions based on existing research.
- Incorporate existing research about our markets, our competitors, and their products and services into the blog posts
- Develop in-depth knowledge and understanding of our customer relationship management (CRM) platform.
- Become expert in our value props, brand voice, messaging, and audience personas.
- Conduct original research as needed.
We’d love to talk to those who have:
- 2 to 4 years of experience writing blogs, website copy, and other content for B2B technology companies
- A solid, demonstrable understanding of content-related SEO best practices
- Experience with Clearscope or other real-time SEO assessment/optimization tools
- Previous work with B2B SaaS technology (CRM platforms a plus)
- An ability to write in an assigned voice and follow very specific SEO guidelines
- Enthusiasm for meeting deadlines
- Copyediting and/or proofreading skills
- Bonus points: Knowledge of the venture capital, private equity, or consulting industries
You must include a link to a substantial portfolio of blog and website copy for high-tech B2B companies.
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
As a steady contractor, you will feel like a part of the Affinity team. We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do
At Affinity, we are passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals. Our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month. We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms. With over 1700 customers in 70 countries on our platform, a Glassdoor rating of 4.9, and being ranked in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies, we need more great people to help us scale even more.
The more diverse our team is, the more we’ll be able to learn from each other, and the better our company and our product will be. Whatever your gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, veteran status, favorite Spotify playlist, or social, cultural, and economic background, we can’t wait to welcome you to Affinity!
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.