We Are Hiring
Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our community for over a century. What You Will Do
Ascension is actively seeing a talented professional content writer to prepare and coordinate proposals for state mandated health insurance materials in accordance with policies and legal requirements. Other duties may include:
- Produce compelling, audience-tailored website content, presentations, bid responses, video scripts and direct mail campagins.
- Will write, edit and/or proof a variety of internal and external communications for strategic targets
- Research concepts and provide thoughtful editorial on healthcare issues relevant to company and members
- Collaborate with Creative Services team to ensure consistancy and acuracy
- Work with Web and Digital Community Manager regularly to write & edit website and social media content.
- Present concepts to internal clients as needed.
- Create and maintain specific writing guidelines to establish consistant brand messaging.
- Develop firm understanding of business, brand, products & customers by keeping up to date on industry trends and markeing reviews.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate’s degree, or Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred
- Minimum of 3 years professional writing experience preferred
- Prior experience with health plans is preferred
- Bilingual – English / Spanish – is preferred
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.