About the Position
Searchbloom is looking for talented freelance writers to craft compelling articles for news sites, blogs, and web communities. No experience is required, making this an excellent opportunity for budding writers hoping to build a diverse writing portfolio.
Currently, our article specialties fall into the following categories: technology, legal, healthcare, business/marketing, education, automotive, jewelry, employment/career, real estate, pest control, photography, home goods, sporting goods, agriculture & plants, business, finance, fashion & design, and pets.
While writers are welcome to declare a “specialty,” Searchbloom can’t guarantee a consistent workload in (or outside) of our writers’ niches. Some weeks, there may be 50+ articles for our freelancers to choose from. Other weeks, our freelancers may have to compete for the 10-15 articles available.
Compensation will range between 5 cents and 7 cents per word, depending on a writer’s standing in the screening process. Writers entering the early screening phases will start off at the 5-cent base rate and will have the opportunity to graduate to a 7 cents-per-word rate, depending on the quality of their trial exercises.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Claim, complete, and submit at least ONE 500-word order per week (Monday-Sunday)
- Adhere to the company’s TAT standards
- Conduct research on topics ranging from auto shipping services to all-natural pest control alternatives to budget-friendly skincare products (depending on our current partner base)
- Craft content ranging from 500-1000 words in length with minimal guidelines
- Adjust authorial voice based on publishing site niche and subject matter
- Navigate the Monday.com content board and follow the workflow specifications provided
- Utilize Grammarly Premium and apply the recommended revisions
- Submit responses to monthly surveys to refine RA Content Department processes/proced
- Proficient in Google Docs/Google Sheets
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail
- Prides themselves on their time management skills
- Identifies as a creative at heart who can breathe life into otherwise flat subject matter
- Willing to venture outside of their comfort zone/ declared writing niches
- Identifies as a quick learner and a master of research
- Ready to dig deep into Google’s first-page results and produce a factually-correct blog post on an unfamiliar topic
- Possesses a desire to build writing portfolio and refine copywriting skills
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.