Oni Studios is looking for an energetic and talented content writer to work in our marketing department. Oni Studios manages brands with millions of followers across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. This position will be responsible for creating and writing content for various brands for distribution on social media platforms, blogs, emails and other platforms. We work with some of the largest online entertainment personalities and largest brands in the world helping them interact with audiences in the millions.
We are seeking an individual who wants to play a key role in the growth and evolution of our brand, have a voice, loves a fast-paced start-up environment, is comfortable with change and ambiguity. The ideal candidate is able to work with minimal supervision to deliver objectives. The right candidate will be able to balance various workloads each week, be highly independent and an excellent multitasker with impeccable attention to detail. Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously and comfortable with rapidly shifting priorities driven by our growth.
Our Content Writer will work closely with our marketing team to support development of the company’s marketing & digital media strategy. The ideal candidate will participate in strategic planning to support business objectives by conducting in depth research and developing powerful content to support marketing objectives. The content writer must be adept at utilizing various platforms to produce high quality work. A detailed approach to daily tasks and an ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the organization is necessary.
- Create and strategize content and campaigns for multiple brands and platforms
- Maintain a strategic and organized content calendar
- Coordinate with marketing team to align with short and long term marketing strategies
- Use written content to deepen our relationship with our audiences, to grow our digital footprint, and leverage organic marketing to reach users in meaningful, authentic and engaging ways
- Copywriting for marketing materials
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Develop, review and edit marketing content including promotional marketing material, SEO, blogs and articles
- Promote the company’s brand image by developing compelling, understandable and high-quality content for emails, social media pages, and blogs.
- Create routine analytics reports on engagement, reach, and conversion metrics
- Create and maintain marketing decks for various brands and content creators
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities to enhance existing content by analyzing and researching trends in the industry
- Communicate with marketing department and related departments daily
- Proven work experience as a content writer managing various projects simultaneously
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent tasks with varying deadlines; ability to prioritize, maintain focus, and complete tasks in order of priority
- Expertise in copywriting and editing abilities with a knowledge of search engine optimization and analytics
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with ambiguity
- Willing to venture outside of their comfort zone/ declared writing niches
- Organized, detail-oriented and proactive
- Desire to learn, research, and increase knowledge-base
- Strong work ethic and storytelling skills
- Strong command of Google Drive/GSuite
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, Digital Media or related field
- 2 – 4 years of experience with digital media
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Excellent creative writing and editing skills
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Must submit a portfolio of previous marketing campaigns and what their contributions were and previous photography or digital media work
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid national holidays
- Casual environment
- Opportunity to work in one of the most exciting industries of our time: influencer management and gaming/ e-Sports.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.