InCloudCounsel is seeking a Content Writer to join our rapidly growing company. InCloudCounsel modernizes legal processes, globally, for many of the world’s leading companies. We offer scalable, end-to-end solutions for processing routine contracts and abstracting complex documents by pairing our worldwide network of experienced lawyers with AI-enabled software. We also offer the first purpose-built software tool designed to help funds manage their obligations.
The Content Writer will play a foundational role in supporting the company’s content creation and demand generation department. The role will have the opportunity to help build and maintain the content calendar and execution of all major content initiatives across the company.
The Content Writer will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Demand Generation & Content at InCloudCounsel, and the package includes a competitive base salary and full benefits. The company has offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, and Hong Kong. The preferred location for this role is San Francisco, Los Angeles, or New York City,* but we are open to remote employees as well.
Important: our preference is to make a full-time, permanent hire, but we are open to candidates with an interest in contracting and contract-to-hire as well.
*Until further notice, all InCloudCounsel employees are working remotely from home.
- Content Creation: Serve as the content lead for new whitepapers, industry trends reports, blog posts, and thought leadership pieces for industry publications by collaborating with internal teams on development and execution of content strategies that advance business objectives
- Ad-hoc requests: Handle one-off requests from different departments to help aid with attorney and employee recruitment campaigns
- Optimization: Partner with marketing operations and digital marketing to optimize content across the digital journey
- Reporting: Measure content KPIs on a monthly basis with respect to month over month growth and high level performance for senior management
- Experience: 2-5 years of content writing experience, preferably at a legal or financial services company
- Written Communication: Able to write at a high level across a variety of marketing materials including whitepapers, blog posts, emails, and direct response ads
- Detail oriented: Attention to detail while creating new content, interviewing subject matter experts, and aligning content deadlines with existing marketing programs
- Collaborative: Ability to work cross functionally and especially with sales/account management teams
- Technical expertise: SEO-savvy; experience using data to analyze content consumption patterns and adjust content strategy accordingly along with the ability to use a content management system
- Exceptional storytelling skills: Expert understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives
- Deadline-driven: Highly organized and can manage projects across a variety of personas and mediums
About the team: We’re all about freedom. InCloudCounsel is on a mission to free companies from outdated legal processes and corporate lawyers from outdated work models. We’re a group of former Big Law lawyers, business professionals, and engineers working together to modernize the legal industry. The people behind developing our product, servicing our customers and lawyer partners, and driving our business operations are dynamic individuals who have also achieved the freedom to do what’s important to them – they’re musicians, dancers, photographers, sailors, surfers, world travelers, home flippers, and animal lovers – and our freedom inspires us to free others.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K, pre-tax benefits
- Parental leave
- Generous vacation policy
- Annual professional development stipend
- Remote work flexibility
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.