Do you want to use your communication and writing skills to help make a positive impact on the world?
Rotunda Software is looking for a Content Editor, who is eager to take ownership of all of Rotunda Software’s communications. This is a remote role where you’ll join a talented team of passionate professionals. A successful candidate will have extensive experience framing ideas, architecting information, and inspiring customers. If you take great pleasure in deconstructing ideas, communicating simply and engaging customers, you will thrive in this position.
Our two flagship products are Ministry Scheduler Pro and Volunteer Scheduler Pro, scheduling tools actively used by over 3,500 organizations to schedule over one million volunteers. Our newest product Unison.io is a communication tool for connecting and organizing groups of people, and has explosive growth potential. The individual who fills this position will oversee all content produced for MSP, VSP and Unison.io, as well as for the Rotunda Software brand.
Rotunda is a talented, dedicated, international team, passionate about doing meaningful work and building extraordinary products that people love. Our mission is to help people do good things, and our unique culture is rooted in a set of shared values.
- Become familiar with the features and benefits of Rotunda’s products.
- Ensure all communications are engaging, helpful, and on-brand.
- Write and edit short and long form copy for social media, email campaigns, videos, blog posts, advertisements, marketing collateral, Google Ads, and more.
- Provide high-level framing when working with marketing and sales team members.
- Proofread materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, consistency, and brand voice.
- A love for good copy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working as a copywriter and / or editor.
- Exceptional copywriting, proofing and editing skills, with an understanding of how to adapt copy to different target audiences and promote calls to action.
- Ability to work independently and deliver quality work in a time-efficient manner.
- Strong teamwork, time management, and project management skills.
- Able to accept constructive feedback and adapt ideas as needed.
- Experience with email campaign systems such as Pardot a plus.
- Meaningful work in a service-focused environment.
- Big challenges with favorable circumstances.
- Stability (Rotunda has been self funded and profitable for over 15 years).
- Work-life balance.
- Dedicated, professional co-workers free of ego issues.
This role starts as a part-time, 5-10 hour per week contract position with opportunity for full-time employment for the right candidate.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.