Cleo is bringing expert parent and maternity coaching together with a powerful technology platform that helps every working parent succeed as they grow their families and their careers. Offered by over 100 leading employers like Box, Chegg, Niantic, and Zenefits, we’re scaling our service and team this year to meet the growing demand of employers and the healthcare sector and are looking for experienced, passionate team members to join us.
Title: Content Writer
Cleo Guides and the Cleo App offer evidence-based guidance when parents need it. We are looking for a well-organized and versatile writer to help us reach more members with supportive and engaging content. If you love writing and editing content that will improve people’s lives, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will also work with other writers to make their content shine, strategize around content that will help us reach more members, and work collaboratively with our Family Guides, Product team, and Marketing organization. Our ideal candidate is a strong and efficient writer and true team player who has a passion for helping working families.
- Brainstorm and write new member-facing parenting content for the Cleo app, email, blog, and social media channels
- Write and edit messages and information for Family Guides to use in member interactions
- Turn content from our expert Q&A series into app and email content
- Consider and create new and engaging content formats, including quizzes, worksheets, infographics, or Instagram stories
- Edit and assign work from contributors
- Translate Guide expertise and ideas into engaging content for members
- Help maintain content calendar
- Review metrics around engagement and come up with content ideas based on learnings
- Collaborate with Cleo Content Director and Content Producer on major content projects
To be successful in this role you may have:
- 3+ years of experience in writing/editing/blogging or a related field
- Ability to present evidence-based and technical information in an engaging and digestible format
- Proven editing skills and the ability to manage a high volume of copy on tight deadlines
- Experience implementing content strategy and working with writers
- An understanding of Cleo’s voice and the expertise to edit and produce content with little direction
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Background in and/or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.