About Your Role:
Dotdash is looking for an updates strategist with strong analytic and editorial skills to be a key contributor in growing a high-profile travel site, Tripsavvy. In this contract, remote role, you’ll work closely with seasoned editorial and growth teams to recommend and manage updates to an existing body of evergreen content. This contract will begin at 10 hours per week. The rate is $25 per hour.
About Your Contributions:
- Analyzing pieces of content and creating update briefs with SEO and editorial best practices in mind.
- Reviewing completed updates to ensure the brief was followed and standards of excellence maintained.
- Maintaining strong relationships and daily communication with editorial and SEO staff and remote editors.
- You’ve worked on SEO for a publisher or similar and you have a strong editorial instinct and confidence around what makes a piece of evergreen content successful.
- You’re also an editor — you’re able to easily adopt an established brand voice, and you are able to adhere to strict brand, style, and diversity guidelines.
- You’re a pro at competitive research — and love doing it.
- You know your way around SEMrush and Ahrefs.
- A background in travel is a big plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.dotdash.com.